It’s been one of those days where I’ve been reading all the questions from you guys. And it just about breaks my heart because you’re all so wonderful and you don’t know it. I wanted to dedicate my post today to all of you sitting at home feeling like you aren’t worth something. You need a little reminder on why you are so lovely, and here it is.
10 Reasons You Are Lovely and Shouldn’t Forget It
1. There is someone in your life that you have made happier than you could ever imagine. And that’s a great thing you gave someone.
2. You continually make me feel like a good writer worth reading, and I can’t even begin to tell you how special you make me feel.
3. You are here today. I am so proud of how strong you are.
4. You push yourself to go out and do something each day just by getting out of bed. That’s pretty awesome of you.
5. You’ve made at least one person smile in your lifetime. Go you!
6. Whoever you support (musician/actor/writer/friend) is so lucky to have your support.
7. Did you eat today? Good job on giving yourself nutrition so you can go on to do great things!
8. The fact you’re sending me questions asking for help shows that you want to improve yourself. And that’s a big step. I’m proud.
9. If you’re reading this post, you’re doing something productive for yourself. Being productive helps you become better as a person.
10. As a human you are already an amazing human being. No one is more lovely than the other. We are all made equally and the fact that you are alive means that you are lovely. Don’t forget that.
I love you all so much. Keep on doing you, you’re great just the way you are.
Stay classy, Internet,
FIND MORGAN ON THE WEB
BETTER BLOGGER NETWORK: