Grab your iPod and scroll through your playlists. You probably have ones for working out, getting dressed in the morning, in the car, etc. Playlists are those lists of music that fit the mood or pump you up. And for 2012, you need to have a playlist.
This is the year of preparation, or at least for me. In this year I will be starting to prepare for my future. In a month I’ll be turning 17. In a few months I’ll be getting . This summer I’ll be deciding which universities I want to apply to. At the end of this year, applications will be sent in and the wait for acceptance will begin. It’s the year of preparation and therefore it needs the perfect music to help me get through it.
But what is on the playlist for 2012? Music that keeps me going through hard exam study sessions, that helps me finish scholarship essays, and inspires me to live up life because you only live once! And it’s lively and fun and good music to listen to. Here is the Top 15 Countdown to the 2012 Playlist. At 15…
15. Something Good Can Work Two Door Cinema Club
14. Break Me Out The Rescues
13. Keeps Gettin’ Better Christina Aguilera
12. Say You Don’t Want It One Night Only
11. 1,000 Ships Rachel Platten
10. I’m Yours Jason Mraz
9. Mr. Saxobeat Alexandra Stan
8. Rock & Roll Eric Hutchinson
7. Change of Seasons Sweet Thing
6. Moves Like Jagger Maroon 5
5. Faster Matt Nathanson
4. Mr. Blue Sky Electric Light Orchestra
3. Tightrope Janelle Monae
2. Raise Your Glass The Warblers
1. What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger) Kelly Clarkson
What does your 2012 playlist sound like?