I’m always babbling on about movies, but it’s for good reason. Movies can teach lessons, relate to your personal life, and can just perk you up when you are feeling your lowest. And this year, 2012, lots of movies based off of books are coming out. And, well, I want to see them.
1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower. My absolute favorite book and I’m really excited for when it comes out. Expect it to be out in the middle of this year. So excited!
2. The Hunger Games. Based off the best-selling book, this action movie will be sure to keep you on your toes when it comes out in March. Going to be a big hit I can tell!
3. The Great Gatsby. Another adaption of the ‘20s classic, this one is sure to get all the glitz and glam of the era. Get ready for a Christmas treat when it comes out in December! Can’t wait to go to the premiere!
4. The Vow. An adorable movie to go with the adorable book of this true story, I know I’ll be crying when I see it. It comes out in February, so you won’t have to wait long!
5. The Lorax. We haven’t been disappointed yet with a Dr. Seuss film and I’m sure this one won’t either. Get ready for lots of tree-cutting fun with this one in March.