So, as I have made a list of the Top TV Couples you know there has to be a list of the top movie couples now. So, I have compiled a list of the top couples who have created the romance, the story, the beauty of coupleness in their movies.
1. Aurelia and Jamie Even though the language barrier, Aurelia and Jamie end up having the most romantic relationship in Love Actually. They can communicate by emotions and not just by words, getting to know each other in an intimate way that is just too adorable. And when they each learn the other’s language, well, you never imagined a couple could be that cute.
2. Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley Every Harry Potter fan probably saw the coupling of Hermione and Ron early in the books. The term ‘opposites attract’ more than applies here. Brainy Hermione and slacker Ron create a couple that we know will stick through it until the end, will always be filled with love, and will always have their best friend Harry there to help them.
3. Andie Walsh and Duckie Dale Although Andie originally ended up with Blaine, all true Pretty in Pink fan know that she should have ended up with Duckie. This dynamic duo were good friends who were supportive and in their lowest moments (such as prom) were there for each other to have a nice night. Gotta love Andie and Duckie!
4. Sandy Olsson and Danny Zuko The best musical couple that ever lived, Grease made the bad boy/good girl couple into the coolest couple their is. Sandy with her sweater sets and Danny with his cigarettes, there wasn’t a single spot in the movie where the watcher doesn’t say, “Just get married already!”
5. Erica Barry and Harry Sanborn When you have a polished writer and a New York playboy, you know Something’s Gotta Give. This couple with their completely different lifestyles (and completely different mates) makes their eventual reunion in Paris the most romantic reunion I’ve ever seen. This couple, by far, know how to make old love into young love.
I know there are plenty more but, with the vast world of movies, we’d be reading this until I’m 24!
Have a fantastic Saturday!